Powered by Blogger.

Love, Hate, NEED

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I stole this idea from Sushirockstar's blog... I love these!

Things I'm loving:

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation (color 5.5)
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free (Nude)
Avon Anew Clinical skin peel
NARS Multiples in South Beach and Orgasm
MAC Viva Glam IV
MAC Cubic
Jane Soft Mink Blush ( of course right after I fell in love it was dicontinued!)
Mac 109
Dewy, light, natural look foundations
Lilash
Benefit Boi-ing concealer


Things I'm hating:
MAC Lovejoy blush (wayyyy to dark for me)
A big zit on my chin....grrrr
Matte Foundations
Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer (gross)




Things that I'm craving (I need it, I want it, I gotta have it!!!):
Barry M Dazzle Dusts
Botox ( I know, I know!)
Dior Nude Foundation
Sephora Platinum Foundation Brush
Nars Luguna
A massage and a facial
Tiffany's Key necklace
MAC Moonriver





To be continued... I'm sure especially in the want, need, gotta have it category!:)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP