Powered by Blogger.

Eyeko 3 in 1 Cream... the perfect highlighter!

Sunday, July 19, 2009




I have nothing but good things to say about Eyeko! This is the only product I've tried by them but I'm VERY impressed. I bought the 3 in 1 Cream from www.eyeko.com and let me tell you.. it's a great company! FREE SHIPPING WORLD WIDE... I mean how many websites offer that? They shipped it really quick and the product was really inexpensive...it was $8 (or £6.00)if remember correct.

Ok, so on to the product.



This product says it's a 3 in 1 cream... a moisturizer, highlighter and eye cream. I personality think it can only be used as a highlighter...and a really amazing one. I think if you used it as an all over moisturizer you'd look like a shiny pinkish/pearl disco ball. It would NOT be a good look. As for an eye cream...again I'm not so sure about that. It might look pretty on your brow bone but that's about it.

I love this for a highlighter. It goes on really smooth and light. It creates the most beautiful "candle light glow". You only need a little bit...a little goes a long away. This jar will last you forever and for only 8 (£6.00)... you seriously can't beat that!

I'm very happy I got this product and I'm so impressed with the beautiful glow it gives!

Have you girls tried this? What is your favorite highlighter?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP