Powered by Blogger.

New Bag!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hey Ladies!

So it was my birthday on the 6th, and I was all dithery over what I wanted... so I finally figured it out! I got my very first "designer" bag. It's Dooney and Bourke and it looks like the picture below! It's so beautiful. I'm kind of a bag 'ho, but I'm also kind of cheap, so I have about 30 purses, all worth under $50. So this baby will last me for-ever! And I didn't have a black purse, so now I do! Haha.
I also got a video camera. It's a JVC Everio hard disk camcorder, in Red. The battery is charging as I write this, and I can't wait to try it out!!

Also, my bestie Melanie got me a beautiful purple Danier clutch/bag. I'll try to post a picture of it later! It's gorgeous.

Love,
Chloe

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP