Powered by Blogger.

What Scent defines ME?

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm having a hard time deciding on what scent defines me. Thinking of all the perfumes I wear (In which i always have bunch available depending on my mood), the candles scents I like (many depending on my mood and the room I'm putting it in) and I have a hard time throwing out just one scent. I guess if i had to name one, I'd go with Jasmine. My husband loves the smell of Jasmine. He kind of introduced me to the scent. When I purchase fragrances and candles I always look to see if they have a jasmine scent.

I think it's a sophisticated scent. Not quite sweet but definetly pleasant.

What scent defines you? Join us on Twittermoms.com to see why i posted this:
http://www.twittermoms.com/forum/topics/if-you-could-define-yourself

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP