Powered by Blogger.

I'm Smitten with Cover Girl "Smitten"

Sunday, February 20, 2011

{sorry for the picture quality- a la cell phone camera}

This winter I've really been into berry/mauve colors so whist shopping at Walgreen's Cover Girl's new collection {Lip Perfection lipstick} caught my eye and particularly this color- Smitten (310). 
I love this lipstick because it's easy to control the color. If you don't want it too dark then a few dabs and it's just the right amount without having to take some off. The wear time with this lipstick is unbelievable. I'm very impressed. I love this color and it's been my go-to winter color for the last week or so... and I don't see that changing anytime soon. It's a very pretty/flattering color. There were some other colors in this collection that I can't wait to try out. I give this a 10 out of 10... and it was only $7.99.

From what I've been reading online about this lipstick is it has a enriched silk therapy complex, a formula created to sustain moisture levels on your lips and create smooth and kissable lips in 7 days. I can say... my lips do feel pretty darn smooth! :)



Check out this collection... you won't be disappointed!! 






0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP