Powered by Blogger.

Spirit of Truth Swatch & Review

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Spirit of Truth, with a glossy top coat. 

A couple of days ago I got a hold of Spirit of Truth and Obey Me, the 2 nail polishes from MAC's limited edition Wonder Woman collection.  Spirit of Truth is a Navy Blue, Creme, that applies like a dream and its opaque on ONE COAT, I am not kidding you! I was very impressed with MAC's new formula, I hope they keep it this way. Also, it doesn't dry to a glossy finish, but it isn't matte ether, it looks like satin.  Anyways, I am very happy with the color and formula. If you plan on getting anything from this collection, act fast because these are flying off the shelves (like it usually happens with any MAC limited edition collection). This pictures were taken ore-clean up, sorry for the messy cuticles! 

No top coat, indoors, no flash.

No top coat, with flash

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP