Powered by Blogger.

Korres Ginger and Vitamin Foundation

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Korres foundation = AMAZING!
Photobucket

As most of you know I am NOT a foundation fan. There is just something about it that makes me look very unnatural. My skin has been extremely dry this winter and the Bare Minerals just wasn't looking right. It was setting in all my new fine lines and made my face look kinda flakey from the dryness.

The Korres Ginger and Vitamin foundation is a dewy, creamy, sheer, water based, light to medium foundation. It still makes you look like YOU while covering your imperfections such as redness and uneven skin tone.
MSN Shopping says "This lightweight, water based formula contains ginger extract to tone and moisturize while vitamins C and E protect the skin from external damage."

This is the most natural looking foundation I've ever tried! What else is amazing about it is that is natural. It is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- PhthalatesWhat else you need to know:Ginger & Vitamins Foundation contains an SPF 10 and is part of the Korres Color Collection, a range of homeopathic formulas that provide flawless color and skincare benefits from natural ingredients.

The first day I wore it I had two compliments that my skin looked so smooth and dewy.
I'm hooked. Can't wait to try Korres Wild Rose foundation.

Hands down best foundation I've tried so far. Retails for $28 at Sephora's. It comes in a tube so you get more product for your money! No more shaking the foundation bottle to get the last drop out!

I got the color LF2 (even numbers are for warm skin tones).

PS- Angelina Jolie is also a fan!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP