Powered by Blogger.

A Comparison between Bliss Labs and Clean & Clear

Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm going to do a quick comparison between Bliss Labs Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask and Clean & Clear's Oxygenating Fizzing Cleanser.
Now I know these are two different products...one is a mask and one is a cleanser. However, I didn't see much of a difference between the two except the Clean and Clear was a little better and let me tell you why.

Ok, so the Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask is a mask you leave on your face for about 5 minutes 2-3 times a week. You apply it to a damp face and it starts to foam up...it's a very light foam and starts to fade away very quickly. You might feel a bit of a tingly itcy sensation because the form creates little bubbles and they start popping...it feel very itcy like I said. I'm always very tempted to scratch my face. I will admit my face feels very smooth and it gives a rose look to the cheeks... but other that that...I'm not sure what it does. I'm kinda confused, really. It's $50 I believe from Sephora's. $50 is a lot of money to give you kinda smooth skin for a day. For me... it's really not worth the money.
Photobucket

Clean & Clear makes the Oxygenating Fizzing Cleanser and I think this is way better and basically does the SAME thing except it deep cleans your skin and removes your make-up. It foams up 10X's better than the Bliss Mask. It's foam city...and I liked it! My face felt very smooth and it always gave a little rosyness to the cheeks. I don't really care for that though because I have enough red in my skin. This cleanser is gentle, non-drying, clears acne, goes on thick, washes off easy, nice scent. There are a lot of pros to this and not very many cons. I can't think of any. The price is I believe $7...you can't beat that.
Photobucket

So, to me they are basically the same but the clean and clear cleanses your skin and is a lot less expensive!
Bliss Labs Price: $52
Clean and Clear Price: $6-7.99

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP