Powered by Blogger.

My tale of chemical straightening

Friday, January 30, 2009

So, as you girls know I've been wanting to get my hair chemical straighted for sometime. I got an e-mail from a salon I've gone to a few times and they were having a spa week with some specials and that included hair straightening for $50! Sounded good to me. I nervously drove 50 minutes in the snow to get there. The stylist didn't seem like she really knew what she was doing. She kept saying "I hope this is working, I hope this working. The ends are starting to curl."

So... here is how my professional chemical straightening came out... or didn't come out to be correct!
It's still curly/wavy and now it feels like straw!!!:( :(
She said it probably didn't take because I just had a baby and am nursing him so the hormones could play a factor in that. Would have been nice if she told me that before she put chemicals on my hair in vain.

EDIT- I did NOT pay for it! I would have been mad if I did because it nothing from my hair but dry it out! Thanks for your comments!!:)

Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP