Powered by Blogger.

My night of depotting

Monday, January 26, 2009

My coastal scents 15 pan palette came today! For the price... you can't beat it. I believe it was $7. It's quite small and I really like that. I don't need anything big and balky in my life.. I have to many things taking up space as it is.
So, my night was spent with a flat iron, wax paper and a knife! No burns or cuts to report either! Amen.

Here is the palette I did tonight. Most of the shadows are MAC if they aren't then I will tell you which ones aren't.

Top row-Shroom, Naked lunch, Retro Speck, Ray of Light, Gleam
2nd row-Tempting, Satin Taupe, Woodwinked, Pantina, a brown from Flirt Palette
3rd-Surreal, Green Goddess (Urban Decay), Idol Eyes, All that Glitters, a blue from SIN
Photobucket

Have a good night, girls!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP