Powered by Blogger.

Behind the face

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Make-up is fun, creative and beautiful! It's a big passion of mine and I get a thrill every time I step inside a Sephora's. All the colors jump out at me and for some reason it makes me happy but peel back the layers of all it's superficialness and I'm just me. I don't need make-up to make me happy or feel good. It doesn't define who I am. If you wear a $5 dollor lipstick or a $25 lipstick it doesn't make you a better person... it's lipstick for crying out loud. If you make nothing or make a million... that doesn't define the person within.
What defines you is your heart, your kindness, your compassion, your rudeness, your judgementle attitude. Those things define the person you are.... not make-up, the brands you use, not where you shop, not what you do. I hope you all find the beauty that's in your heart and find that the most beautiful of all. When you are a beautiful person inside that $5 dollor lipstick will look like a $1,000. When you are nasty no matter how much expensive make-up you pile on... noboby is gonna notice.
So, behind every beautiful done up face and painted lip is a heart... let's make that heart worth more than all the cosmetics one could buy. I garentee if your heart is gold than you will most definalty be the most beautiful woman in the room...at least in my eyes!:)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP