Powered by Blogger.

Help girls! I need advice!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ok, so I'm so tired of my wavy/curly hair!! It takes wayyy to long to style and never looks right. I've been doing some research about different professional hair straighteners/relaxers.
I heard about one called the Japanese Hair Straightener. It costs about &400+ ($100 an hour) but it makes your hair extremely straight, smooth and silky. You don't even need to blow dry your hair! I read some reviews about it online and makeupalley and everyone raves about it! 97% would do it again on MUA. The price is a little too much for me and I don't know if I want my hair poker straight for a year. I don't think my hair looks that good flat like that but NO BLOWDRYING!!! I'm sold.

The other one the girl at the salon told me about was by Rusk and it was called the Anti Curl. This one does make your hair pretty straight but still leaves some body which I really like. It's only $100 with cut and style. MUCH BETTER! However, the reviews aren't so great. Only like %67 people on MUA would do it again. Some said it totally ruined their hair and didn't really do anything and others said it worked amazingly.

So, my question you is... have you done one of these or know of someone who has. If so... how did it work and was it worth it?

I have the type of hair that if I even highlight it it's fried and frizzy! I have pretty dry hair that breaks easily!

Thanks for your help, girls!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP