Powered by Blogger.

MAC Haul

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm soooo happy! I went to MAC yesterday. I took back the Prep & Prime and a few other things that I got but wasn't sure about or didn't open.
This is what I got...

129 blush/power brush. How did I EVER live without this brush. This should be a staple brush in every make-up junkies life! It really makes a world of difference. The 129 really helps your blush go on just amazing! This is a MUST HAVE!!

I got the Cubic blush. Gorgeous, gorgeous color. It's a nice muted soft pink color.

I also got the blush Margin. I LOVE THIS! To me it's like a very subtle So Ceylon... it gives that whole candle light glow on the cheeks. It's a stunning color. MAC description of it is Muted peach with golden shimmer (Frost)

On to the shadows...I got Satin Taupe and Woodwinked. One word for both- lovely!

Photobucket

Photobucket
left to right- cubic, margin

Photobucket
left to right- satin taupe, woodwinked

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP