Powered by Blogger.

Revlon ColorStay...oh how you've impressed me!!

Friday, December 5, 2008

I haven't gotten drug store foundation in years... actually, I honestly haven't worn foundation until this year. I use Bare Minerals daily but I'm getting older. LOL Well, I'm only 25 but I'm noticing I some days need just a little more coverage and more of a finished look. I've been reaalllyy wanting to try the Make Up Forever HD Foundation but it's $40 and I need to be spending money on others this season and not myself!:) I've heard good and bad things about the MUFE so the bad things have kinda made me hesitant about getting it.
I heard that the Revlon ColorStay is a close dupe. I got it last night and I'm seriously impressed. I like it wayyy better than my MAC Studio fix for sure. The Revlon feels so smooth and light on my skin and no nasty scent like the MAC. The coverage is great without looking cakey. It was $10! Can't beat that!!
I got my color in 180 Sand Beige... and it's the perfect color for me... it's just a little darker than NW20...and that's perfect because the NW20 was just a little too light for me so this color is perfection!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP