Powered by Blogger.

Make Up Forever HD Power Review

Saturday, December 27, 2008

I must admit I had REALLY high hopes and expectations for this powder. I'm sad to report I am extreamly disappointed! I really dislike this stuff! It makes my face feel really dry and kinda cakey. It claims to be completely sheer but it makes me look uber white! It's a very messy product. It's hard to put on without it getting on your shirt or pants or even in your hair! It didn't give me that polished look as I was hoping. The BE Mineral Vail is a different type of product but basically the same idea and I'd have to say save your money on the MUFE Powder because the Mineral Vail will give you the same effect but maybe even better. The BE never made my face feel dry! Today at Sephora I picked up Lorac's Translucent Touchup Powder in TL2... this stuff is amazing. This is the type of product I was hoping the MUFE HD Power would be. The Lorac's does give a little color to the face but it's very light and sheer... covers my pores and smooths out my face. I highly recommend this over the HD Power any day.
Like any review this is only my opinion... beauty is subjective. Some people may love this and some may not... and I'm one who doesn't care for it sadly.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP