Powered by Blogger.

It was never a diss

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I wanna make something clear... I never "dissed" Enormous Lash. Someone thinks it funny how one day I'm dissing it and the next day selling it. In my post about being annoyed was because when I returned there was a big misunderstanding because I had bought mine off of ebay and not directly from the company. Everything is worked out and I started talking to the lovely ladies at the company and they told me how I can being a selling "Diva" for them and it sounded like a GREAT business opportunity because I'm a stay at home momma and it would be a great way to make some extra money. Beauty Society sells other things besides Enormous Lash... they sell the most amazing skin care/anti aging products.

Again I must say... I never dissed Enormous Lash. I just had a baby and really don't have the patience right right now for it. It says it could take 6 to 12 weeks to kick in and I only gave mine a fair 3 weeks. In my first blog about it I said I started to see new hair sprout out within a few days of using it. To me that's pretty impressive! So, I wanna make it clear.. I never dissed them.
SO, if you guys think it's "funny" that I'm now selling it... than that's fine. I'm also selling EVERYTHING from that company...which is a great line. It's not your Grandma's skincare company... it's fresh and youthful and seriously really good!

I'm sorry if you think it's "funny" I'm selling this stuff but hey that's ok. It's gonna help out my family and create a good business for me!:)
Plus...it's stuff I love skincare and cosmetics!!:)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP