Powered by Blogger.

Why did I ever switch to foundation?

Sunday, January 11, 2009

As most of you know I've been using Bare Minerals since 2005...I had a long love affair with it and raved about it to everyone. This year I kinda got bored and wanted to switch it up a bit.. why why why? When you find something good... stick with it. I started using foundatian and it hasn't been so kind and loving to my face. Don't get me wrong I have found some great foundations and for a night out when you want more coveage foundation is GREAT! Something just never looked right when I was using foundation. I never got that flawless natural look like I did when I was using BM. Anyone who is anyone knows about Bare Minerals so I'm not going to explain what it's all about but let me tell you... the love affair is back on! Why did I ever leave my precious Bare Minerals for foundation. Never again.
If I wanna feel good and look the most like MYSELF than Bare Minerals is what I need. Like I said...foundation just doesn't look good on me for day to day use.
Ahhhh...I'm so happy I've come back to Bare Minerals!:)

Does anyone else feel this way about foundation compared to BM or is it just me?

A happy Bare Minerals face!!:)
Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP