Powered by Blogger.

Nothing new

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sorry for not posting in a while... I just haven't been inspired lately. I really haven't gotten anything new. I got a few things from MAC but nothing to thrilling (except I'm in love with my Gentle Simmer Slimshine! It's BEAUTIFUL!). It's super cold here and I really don't ever leave my house..it's way to hard with two kids under two. It's an ordeal to go anywhere.

SO, just wanted to say that I'm still here and will do some reviews soon... I just need to find some inspiration! I think my priorities are shifting and my obsession with make-up is calming down a bit... which is a good thing.
But, it's still an obsession so don't worry to much... I'm not going anywhere!

Hope everyone is doing well! :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP