Powered by Blogger.

My favorite green/teal color eyeshadows

Monday, January 12, 2009

I know they (who is "they" anyways? I say do what you want!) say don't match your eyeshadow to your eye color but I kinda like to do that sometimes. I think it makes your eyes pop even more. I have greenish/teal/blue eyes so I like to kinda play them up with a matching color. These two colors are my FAVORITE.

My #1 favorite is by Urban Decay and it's called Green Goddess. It's a very pretty green/tealish color with gold in it. It's simply stunning. It was so much pigmentation it's unreal. $16

My 2nd favorite is called Surreal by MAC. This one is more teal than green and it also has some gold in it. With the camera flash this also appears to have some blue in it. This has great pigmentation but not as good as the Urban Decay. MAC 14.50

Both are the same size... 1.5g.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Without flash- left to right- Urban Decay and MAC
Photobucket

With Flash
Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP