Powered by Blogger.

Items Left In Blog Sale

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Here is a list of what is left. If you are intersted please let me know but I can't put a hold on any items. I did that for people and they ended up never getting back with me. I lowered the prices on some. I also added one item.
Thanks, girls.
For Pictures go to this link:
http://bellamakeup.blogspot.com/2009/06/spring-cleaning-more-items-for-sale.html



-Korres Brightning Serum $28 (retails for $38)*NEW*

-MAC MSF Light Flush $23 (NEW)(Retails for $27)

-7 Jeans size 27 $35 (Retails for over $100)
- Bare Essential Faux Tan $12
-Estee Lauder Blush Palette *LE* $15
-Smashbox Concealer #4.0 $10 (Retails for $18)
-Korres Wild Rose Foundation WRF1 (90% remains) $14 (Retails for $28)
-NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Walkyrie $12 (Retails for $26)

Let me know at saritadunstan@hotmail.com subject "blog sale"

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP