Powered by Blogger.

Lilash... I do believe it works!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

After

Before


For more pics.... read on.....

I've been using Lilash for 3 months now and I have to tell you....I'm in awe. It's not a gimmick. It works. It's $120 for a tube that will last you anywhere from 6 to 8 months. I've been seeing ads on TV for a new prescription lash product (Latisse) and it's $130 PER MONTH!!! That's insane.

Lilash works girls. I have proof. My lashes naturally curl up on their own now. I really don't even need a curler unless I want them touching my brow bone. I have nothing bad to say about this product expect when I first started using it my eyes were beet red, puffy and swollen for the first week. I almost stopped using it but I'm glad I didn't. I only put it on my top lashes ONCE a day (at night). Another thing to note is it has turned my lash line a dark color...kinda a brownish purple color right on the skin above my lashes.

So...here is the proof!:)
BEFORE-

No mascara or eye make up. NO LASHES what so ever as you can see.


-6 week in-




-AFTER 3 months in-





Another alternative some women are trying is Buy Latisse. You can buy online at places like jardincosmetics.com at your local med spa.


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP