Powered by Blogger.

The Only True Beauty Magazine- New Beauty!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

I don't know if you girls have ever seen this magazine but it's one of my favorite "beauty" magazines. It's all about cosmetics, skincare, plastic surgery, beauty treatment. I seriously could read it for hours. I love these magazines so much that can't bring myself to throw them away ($10 an issue may have something to do with that) and I go back and look at them over and over. I have found this magazine and Walmart, Target, CVS, etc. It's totally worth it for all the cosmetic junkies out there!:)

*CLICK ON THE PICS FOR FULL SIZE*

Ha ha ha....I just noticed I have Jenn and Angie next to eachother on the covers...that's kinda funny. Lucky Brad!:)


Eye lash growth products!!:)




0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP