Powered by Blogger.

December Ins and Outs!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

My first one of these... I don't feel like taking photos for a really "involved" post today!


Ins:

~ Sequins/Glitter!
~ Black skinny jeans
~ Uggs (I don't care that people have stopped wearing them, they keep my feet warm. It's -20 C here! Function over fashion!)
~ Scrapbooking (I'm making one for my cousin for Christmas, and it's so much fun!)
~ Sadie's elf costume
~ Christmas cookies
~ CHI silk infusion (amazzzing!)
~ ankle boots

Outs:

~ InStyle Magazine telling me to put lip balm on my eyelids. No Thanks!!
~ Cold and wet winters!
~ Frosty blue/silver eyeshadow... I know it's "festive" and in the season or whatever, but I just don't like it!
~ Harem pants. WTF?
~ Over-the-knee boots. If you can wear them without looking like a streetwalker, I applaud you.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP