Powered by Blogger.

My favourite Shoes and Boots

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hey girls! Just thought I'd share a look at my favourite "nice" shoes (I have some sneakers that I love too! Haha). As you can probably tell, I LOVE shoes. It's almost a disease, I think. I especially love boots. So, here are my faves....






Love these purple heels! From Old Navy, super cheap too! Took some getting used to in the walking department, and some blisters too, but they're so so so cute!My fave "nude" coloured heels. Unbelievably comfy, and they look amazing! Love the interesting detail of the strap, it makes them a bit special!
Adorable new ankle boots from Winners. I love buckles so much!


Do you girls love shoes as much as I do??

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP