Powered by Blogger.

Circa 1983

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I found an few baby pictures of me when I was cleaning out my closet yesterday. I have like 3 huge albums filled of baby/childhood pictures but I have no idea where they are since I moved. So, these are the only ones I found.

Just thought I'd share baby Sarah. :)

I think I was 11 months old here and have a bruise somehow on my eye... probably from learning how to walk or just my giant head. For all the doubters that make fun of my eyes and think I use weird contact to make them bigger... nope the colored part has *ALWAYS* taken up almost all my eye. :)


FATSO!!!!!!




This picture looks actually like my youngest sons face! I think I was 2- I was slow at getting my hair!


Now 27! All grown up!!! :)




0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP