Powered by Blogger.

Please Sir, Can I Have Some More?

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

 


Being stuck at home sick from college results in a limited amount of activities that can be undertaken. When I'm not watching the television, on my newly fixed laptop or moaning and whining about my numerous symptoms; there isn't a lot to do.

One of my missions for this year is to learn to cook/bake, as sadly I fear I have inherited my sister's lack of talent for in that department. Not only is the food she produces inedible, but she very nearly burns down the house in the process of cooking it. Being that I'm only a "beginner", I thought I'd start off slow, with something simple to make.

Job well done, if I say so myself, not only are they edible but they actually look quite pretty. And no houses were damaged in the process of their creation. My Mum was so proud of my efforts, she's forcing me to make dinner this evening. Crap. Can you cook? If so, whats your favourite recipe?

Happy Wednesday!


Ingredients:
170g Flour
60g Sugar
Splash of Vanilla Essence
4oz Butter


Looking a tad horrific here


 And the final result:


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP