Powered by Blogger.

Back to school experience

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Last year both of my boys were in school. My youngest just transitioning from daycare to all day 4 year old kindergarten. Since my son was already in daycare in out town it was an easy transtion for him. He already went to daycare full-time, knew most of his classmates already, and was accustomed to playing with other children. It wasn't hard for any of us. They're always excited to use their new backpacks and shoes. I never let them wear they're school clothes/shoes until the first day so it's a treat for them.

I had to work full-time. NO choice. I felt so guilty about having my kids in daycare full-time. Even though my boys loved it. Seeing how well they both adjusted to school when it was time for each of them to start however made me realize some of the benefits of daycare.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP