Powered by Blogger.

Make Up Forever HD Foundation

Saturday, August 22, 2009

After months and months of searching for that perfect foundation...I finally found it. It wasn't an easy road to find it though. I had to deal with break outs, wrong colors, strange textures and weird smells. Then one fine day I gave this a chance and it was a match made in heaven.

Let me count the ways that I love thee....


This foundation is a medium to full coverage foundation. Normally I wouldn't go for a full coverage foundation because I hate the mask/cakey look that can come with that. This covers beautifully yet you still look like you and you can see your skin (minus the redness or discoloration). Out of all the foundations I've ever tried this photographs a-m-a-z-i-n-g.... you seriously glow. It's really hard to go wrong finding the right color seeing as they have 25 colors from the lightest to the darkest and everything in between. I'm using the color 120 and I love it.


This foundation will last you a long time because you only need a pump and half to cover your whole face....a little goes a long way. I like to apply this foundation with my fingers... I found I get the most natural look when I apply it this way.


It's $40 from Sephora.


This is what Sephora says about it and it could not be put or described better:
"It creates a soft-focus effect, designed to meet the coverage concerns of those in the spotlight. It creates a complexion that looks flawless, even in bright or harsh lighting."

I'm in love and I'm never turning back!:)
I also adore their Concealer Palette #1.... more to come on that...




0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP