Powered by Blogger.

L'OREAL Extra Volume Collagen Mascara

Sunday, August 30, 2009


A few weeks ago I saw a commercial for this mascara staring Eva Longoria. Like ALL mascara commercials the actress or models lashes look out of this world good. I had to get my hands on this.

So, here's it's claims and then I'll tell you my thoughts.

12 x more impact instantly.

No flakes.

No Clumps.

No Smudges.

50% bigger than your classic brush.


Ok, so let me say this... this mascara does give some serious length however it took 3 to 4 coats to get it that way. After the 2nd or 3rd coat I noticed CLUMPS and my lashes were sticking together a little. There were no smudges just as they claim and no flakes. This is a waterproof mascara (which I didn't see when I bought it... I hate waterproof) and it's a beast to take off! The brush is a pretty nice size but for some reason it felt a little weird on my lashes. It's not a "soft" brush but it wasn't hard either. I guess what I'm trying to say is the brush bristles were a tiny bit rough but not in a bad way just a weird way. I found mine at Walmart for $6.48 and it came 2 for 1 in the package.

I think that this is a good mascara but not a great mascara. I'm by no means jumping around with joy but it's decent. I'm not sure if I'd recommend this if you have shorter lashes only because I feel like your lashes may stick together and we all know that's not the look you are going for.
Hope that was helpful if you were looking into buying this!:)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP