Powered by Blogger.

The perfect illuminator's...SMASHBOX Artifical Light Luminizing Lotion

Wednesday, September 2, 2009


(I used FLASH all over my face and Glow on my cheeks/forehead/temples :)
I also used my new favorite lipgloss- Bambi by Buxom Lips!)

I'm in love.... with Smashbox Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion that is. I've been looking for a product to give me a healthy natural looking glow....this product doesn't disappoint! It adds the most amazing radiance to your skin. It's not disco ball shimmery either. It's just perfect.
How you can use this product is either mix it with your foundation or moisturizer is give your face an all over glow but if that's not what you want then you can add a few drops to the bridge of your nose, cupids bow on your lips, and on your cheek bones to give a nice highlight.
I got the colors Flash and Glow. Flash is perfect to add with your foundation. It's a light champagne color and gives the right amount of dewyness to your skin. The color Glow can be used more as a bronzer highlight. It looks AMAZING on your cheeks, forehead and temples.
Also, as you can see from the pictures this product is a liquid illuminator... it it can be kinda watery but it's worth it. Just use ONE pump and you are good to go!

This products is everything I've been looking for and more. It's only $24! Other products like this I looked at were $40 and up! You only need a teeny tiny bit so this product will last you forever!!

Have you tried this yet??
I know this GLOW looks scary dark but seriously it isn't in person.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP