Powered by Blogger.

getting high style clothing at a good price

Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm always looking for a good deal. It's like a game for me. One way I've found to get good quality clothing for a fraction of the cost is to buy at the end of the season. For instance, a store is getting ready for their winter merchanise so they put their summer clothes on clearance. I buy them out of season for my kids and just buy them a size or 2 bigger. I have 3 boys and I've gotten pretty good at estimating their size for next year. Buying things like jeans, khaki shorts, polo shirts is easy too because they are classic and don't go out of style.

I also use store reward programs. If it's free to sign up i'm there. So even if I don't accumulate enough rewards it didn't cost me anything extra AND I have a tendency to lean toward the stores I have a rewards program with when i'm planning on a purchase.

Gap Outlet - Semi-Annual Baby SaleTwitterMoms Exclusive: Gap Outlet Semi-Annual Baby Sale Savings!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP