Powered by Blogger.

Mini CCO Haul

Monday, September 28, 2009


Mini Haul! My folks went to the states for a weekend, and my mom picked me up some MAC stuff at the CCO near where they went!

She got me:
184 fan brush
189 foundation brush
paintpot in Moss Scape
Pigment in Helium
Strobe Undercover base in Peachiness
Strobe Lotion

So far I'm loving all of it! I had asked her for the strobe lotion, but they also had the base, so she got me both! They really do make you glow. I've been alternating between the Strobe base and my Prep + Prime, and I use the Strobe liquid when I'm feeling a bit tired (every day! hahaha) and could use a little boost in the radiance department...

The fan brush is great- I've been trying it out with different products to see what it will be used for on a regular basis. So far I've tried contouring, highlighting, and blending out liquid blushes. We'll see.

The 189 foundation brush is amazing! It's a huge paddle brush, but very soft and smooths liquid foundation on beautifully. I saw on Temptalia that it's also good for applying MSF, so I tried that. Not as good as my kabuki or SS109, so I think I'll be sticking with liquid foundation!!

Helium pigment: Very light pink, quite chunky glitter. Definitely a beautiful colour, but super glittery and shimmery. I've been using it as a lid and inner corner colour with Girlie and Heritage Rouge pigment.

Moss Scape paintpot: Haven't used this yet, but so so so so so beautiful. I haven't been in the mood for a green eye, but I hope to be soon.

Thanks for reading!
Love you all.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP