Powered by Blogger.

Green & Glittery Eye

Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's been a while my Vixxens! I finally created this look (out of nowhere) for you, so I hope you enjoy!

Products Used:

Hard Candy Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 in Light - Wal-Mart $8.99
Hard Candy "Nobody's Perfect" Concealer Palette in Fair - Wal-Mart $8.00
Benefit's F.Y.Eye Primer-(I don't think they sell it anymore)
Benefit's Lemon-Aid Concealer- Benefit Cosmetics $20.00
Maybelline Mascara in Lash Stiletto in black - Target $7.99
Maybelline EyeStudio Creme Liner in Blackest Black - Target $6.99
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Pacific - NYX Cosmetics $3.50
NYX Pearl Eyeshadows in White Pearl & Jade Pearl - NYX Cosmetics $2.00
NYX Glitter in Blue - NYX Cosmetics $2.00
MAC'S Fix + - MAC Cosmetics $18.00
Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette - Coastal Scents $24.95

I hope you all enjoyed! If you have any questions leave a comment!

Follow me on Twitter!
PurrceptiveVixx

Subscribe and watch my videos on Youtube!
PurrceptiveVixx

E-mail with any beauty questions or tutorial ideas--;
purrceptivevixxen@yahoo.com

Facebook friend me!
Purrceptive Vixxen
Xoxo Vixxen



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP