Powered by Blogger.

January Favorites!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hey my lovely Vixxens! I decided to narrow down a list of 5 TOP products that I have been loving this past month! Let me tell you, it is a hard task when you love soooo much stuff :) I hope you enjoy and feel free to check out the products too!

 Product # 1
Britney Spears' Perfume in Midnight Fantasy!
I LOVE this smell. I have been wearing it almost everyday. It doesn't have a real strong smell, but it is subtle and pretty. I'm not a chemist, so I can't pick out the exact smells, but it is awesome! I bought mine from Claire's in my near-by mall. Try Ebay or Kohls!

Product # 2
Samy Fat Hair "0" Calories Hair Spray
This hair spray is amazing. It holds my hair styles all day long. It is a tad hard, but I like my hair spray to do that. It has a unique smell to it, but it is a good one. Just one I haven't smelt before with hair spray. It was about $7.99 at a Walgreens I went to, but just check any drugstore for it!

Product # 3
MAC Fix+
This product does wonders! When I went to buy my MAC Foundation, the sales rep asked me if I used this product and I said no and that it doesn't seem necessary. WELL, until she put it on for me and showed me the difference, it was added to my shopping cart! I am not saying that there is a drastic change, but it is worth the $18.00 I spent on it. It makes your powder adhere to your skin and it lasts all day long. I feel that it also gives a more smooth complexion.

Product # 4
Klorane Gentle Shampoo
This is a waterless shampoo. It sprays out like a can of hair spray. This product smells really good and does a wonderful job at soaking up and oil on the scalp and also adding volume. I didn't believe it when I read reviews on waterless shampoo, but I wanted to try one. I bought this from Sephora for $18.00. I was my hair every other day, and this does the same job, but leaves my hair healthier!

Product # 5
Korres Natural Mango Butter Lip Stick
So I received this lipstick in a Valentines lip gloss kit that I bought from Sephora. (Look at my previous post for it) Now I am not one for wearing lip stick, I guess because I am kind of shy, and I feel it draws attention, BUT this lip stick is great! I goes on super smooth and is a tad shiny. It left my lips feeling moisturized and the color lasted for mos of the day. The one I have it Pink 14. Singly they go for $18.00, but If you find it in a kit, go for it! Well worth it!


Follow me on Twitter!
PurrceptiveVixx

Subscribe and watch my videos on Youtube!
PurrceptiveVixx

E-mail with any beauty questions or tutorial ideas-->
purrceptivevixxen@yahoo.com

Facebook friend me!
Purrceptivevixxen
Xoxo Vixxen

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP