Powered by Blogger.

Best Tanning Lotion

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I know tanning is so bad for you but I love it!! I love the way it makes my skin look and feel...I love being able to lay down in the warmth ALL ALONE for a few minutes. It's my time.

I've used a lot of different lotion throughout the years...I've tried a lot of sample packs trying to find just the perfect one. I finally found it and let me tell you.. it's a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!
I tend to go for the lotions with a bronzer in it to give me that extra glow. This one gives me an extra extra glow... it's great! It's called Fiesta Sun Platinum Tini - Contouring Blend Bronzer.
I highly recommend it if you are a tanaholic. The smell is ok (one site on the lotion said the fragrance was a "sensual white floral" but I don't know about that) but the smoothness and the color it gives helps me overlook the just ok scent. Also, make sure you wash your hands right after you put it on otherwise you'll have brown in between your fingers. That happened to me and it was kinda embarrassing!

Platinum also has benefits of the anti-aging and skin firming ingredients will leave your skin looking and feeling years younger. Nourish your skin with a variety of vitamins designed to protect against damaging free radicals. Infused Kola, Licorice and Grape Seed extracts will help rejuvenate and pure Extra Virgin Olive oil to keep your skin look and feel silky softPlatinum Ingredients: Unipertan
Squalane
DHA
Vitamins A, C, E
Aloe Vera
Olive Oil
Green Tea
Ginseng
Grape Seed Oil
Golden Seal

Sounds good to me!

Photobucket

What are your favorite lotions?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP