Powered by Blogger.

I'm SOOO excited!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

3 cheers.. no 4 cheers for Makeupalley swaps! I've gotten so many cool things in swaps...right now I'm trying to get my hands on MAC's MSF's and so far I've gotten So Ceylon and I have Glissade, Shimpagne and Gold Deposit (hope this one is not too Gold!!) coming in the mail this week! Hopefully both of these work on me!! All I've gone by is the swatches I've seen online and they both look very pretty! *fingers crossed!*

I'm starting to loose track of what I have coming but these are what I remember! LOL

I also have Buxom Lips in Dolly, Anastasia brow kit, Benefit High Brow and Mac Tango lipstick.

Then I went a little overboard at mydivascloset.com and got sooo many NYX lipsticks!
Frosted Walnut
Copper
Silver Plum
Twig
Terra Cotta
Gold
Chestnut
Plum
Nude

And I think more but I can't think of the name!!

Can't wait for them to come.. yippe yippe yay!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP