Powered by Blogger.

Coastal Scents Neutral Palette REVIEW

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sadly I'm not impressed. I was so wishing and hoping this product would be everything the reviews and hype had made it out to be but it's not. The colors are very pretty but nothing spectacular. They are not as pigmented as I heard they were... they really didn't go on my eye that well and I found I had to use A LOT for it to even look like a normal pigmented shadow. I've only used it 3 times and the shadow is everywhere on the palette. I don't think there is a lot of shadow in the pan and I bet it won't last very long if I used it everyday. It doesn't even compare to MAC eye shadows.. no way - no how!
I don't believe I will rebuy this one... you do get a lot of shadows for $22 but like I said I don't think they really go on that well or beautifully.
This is only my opinion... some people love it but I just don't.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP