Powered by Blogger.

In & Out

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I've seen this on a few other peoples pages and I always enjoy reading them so I'm going to do one tonight.

What's IN-

1. Korres Ginger & Vitamin Foundation (best foundation EVER).

2. NYX Pearl Mania in Mocha. This color is seriously amazing and only $1.50 on ebay!

3. Jane Mineral blush in Soft Mink. I picked this up at Walgreens yesterday and oh my gosh... I'm so in love with the color. It's one of my new favorite and it's so cheap! Great find!

4. Straight to the point YT review videos. I love being inspired to get the product when the person is excited about.

Whats out-

1. Studio Fix Fluid... breaks me and a lot of people out! That's never good. I think it smells super funky, too.

2. Smashbox photofinish in the green color. It didn't help my reddness at all and it made my face feel slimy.

3. 20 minutue YT videos explianing one product. It doesn't keep my full attention. I like short and sweet... to the point.

4. WINTER!!!!! I hate the cold. It's so out! I wanna live where there are palm trees.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP