Powered by Blogger.

Lilash week 3

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ok, to say that I'm excited about Lilash is an understatement. It's working! It's really, really working. To be honest with you my hopes weren't extremely high for this product. I'm some what of a sceptic. It's been 3 weeks and I can honestly say it works. I can't wait to see the growth in the weeks to come. I'm very excited about it but I'm not going to lie and say it was all smooth sailing. At first I have extremely RED ("rabbit eyes"), purple circles under my eyes, and very puffy red eyelids. My eyes are still red from using it but not as bad. When I said bad...I mean bad. Everyone thought I was crying all day. I've heard other girls say the same thing happened to them...so that's a warning. Invest in Visien drops!
My lashes are stronger, ticker and longer to the touch. My lashes take mascara and curl ten times better than before. I'm hoping they continue to grow and grow. Here are some Before and After pictures. This is only the 3 week mark and I'm told this is ONLY the beginning. :) My husband asked if I was wearing false lashes...so that's always a plus!
3 week mark picture...as you can see my eyes are a bit red.


3 week mark picture #2


Before...sad sad sad lashes...small and straight. Didn't take mascara well.


Sad pathetic old lashes.


search for lilah here-




0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP