Powered by Blogger.

Korres Foundations in comparison to others

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

As requested by Policosmetics82 on YT here are the swatches for the Korres foundations. As you can see all of the foundation are very close to each other in color as well in coverage. The Korres Ginger and Vitamin is the lightest and the one that I like the most out off ALL of them. I do NOT like the MAC Studio Fix Fluid because it breaks me out and smells but but the coverage is good..I'll give it that.
I really like the Korres Wild Rose... it gives great coverage, smells good, great for the skin. This will be my night time foundation as it is a little to thick for me for the day. My love for the Ginger and Vitamin continues. It's the PERFECT foundation.. in MY eyes. I had to get a different color than the one that I first bought..I was wayyy to yellow. Odd numbers are for warm skintone and even numbers are for cool skintones... I think I told you girls it was the other way around. SORRY!! Hope this helps!:):)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP