Powered by Blogger.

Barry M #44 Bronze Dazzle Dust

Sunday, April 12, 2009

For you girls in the UK...I'm so jealous. It's just not fair we don't have Barry M in the US. Bubblegarm sent me a sample a while back when we did a swap and it's since become one of my favorites.
I ordered two off of ebay for $23 (I think with shipping)...but worth it, sooo worth it.
I love to pair the #44 Bronze Dazzle dust with MAC Woodwinked (Woodwinked has gold/bronze undertones so they work perfect together).
If you get a chance to get your hands on this... do it. You won't regret it!!!
I used this ebay seller- claire42rr She has 100% positive feedback!





Without Flash


Barry M #44 with MAC Woodwinked on the crese.




For this look watch...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP