Powered by Blogger.

Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer=LOVE!!!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

I really honestly can't say enough about the Laura Mericer tinted moisturizer. It's the dream "foundation". I'm not into foundations at ALL...as you know. I don't like the cakey unnatural look it gives. This is totally different. Every time I put it on it's like the first time. Ha ha. I think to myself "wow this stuff is amazing!". It give such a beautiful dewy glow.. but in a GOOD way. It's a tinted moisturizer so obviously it's not a full coverage foundation but if you don't need that than this is perfect for you. Want a flawless face...this will give you just that. It evens out your skin tone and creates a very smooth, beautiful, flawless face. This will not accentuate your pores like some foundations. It's virtually... perfect. The only thing I don't like about it is the price tag! $42 big ones for this... but it's worth it. I've found my HG foundation AT LAST!!!!!
I use the Oil Free in the color nude.

PS- all my thanks goes to the sweet Nadia lovelipstickandlime.blogspot.com who was sooooo nice to send me a sample of this. If it was not for her than I'd still be on the hunt for my HG!!!:) I'm so thankful.







In the color NUDE...not blended


Blended in...isn't it very natural?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP