Powered by Blogger.

What's HOT...what's NOT.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What's HOT and what's NOT...this my own opinion..so if I offend you or something you like is "not hot" than I'm sorry. If you like what I don't than that's totally fine. To each is their own!!:)

HOT- Faux Tans... St. Tropez, baby.
NOT- Tanning Beds. I used to be addicted but it REALLY ages you... and fast.

HOT- Mixing it up between high-end make-up and drug store make-up.
NOT- Being a high-end snob and looking down on others who use drugstore make-up.

HOT- Youtube
NOT- TV ( I barely watch TV anymore...maybe 3 or 4 times a week. CRAZY... I know).

HOT-Coach purses. Classy, well made, beautiful. While still expensive they aren't over the top.
NOT- Louis Vouttin. Don't get me wrong...I like Louis Vuitton. But, $1000 for a brown leather purse with LV on it... I just don't get it. I do like the look and think they are classy but they are more for show.. like "hey look at me... I'm rich."

HOT- Caffeine free coca-cola (not diet)...it's still not good for me but at least I cut out that nasty caffeine. It's like a drug. lol
NOT-Regular coca-cola

HOT- Twitter
NOT- myspace

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP