Powered by Blogger.

Items for sale

Monday, April 20, 2009

Korres Wild Rose Serum (BRAND NEW IN BOX) $35 (it's $38 in stores). I got two and one will last me FOREVER

MAC Grand Entrance Eyeshadow (NEW IN BOX)(limited edition no longer at MAC)$16 (OR BEST OFFER)

Barry M Dazzle Dust in #44 Bronze (NEW) $12 (that's how much I paid on ebay from the UK). (OR BEST OFFER)

Herstyler Babycurls 1" conical curling wand. Used ONCE. In box, cord still wrapped up as new. $50. (I paied $60). It creates waves that look like my own so I don't have a use for it. Bought LAST week.

Let me know if you are interested in any of these products. $3.00 for shipping/packaging. A little more shipping for the Herstyler cause it's bigger and would probably be $6 or a little more depending on where I ship to. :)

I'm trying to consolidate my things!:)
I use paypal!:)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP