Powered by Blogger.

Asking for Advice for first time craft show participant

Monday, October 25, 2010

Ok so I applied and was accepted to do a craft show on Nov. 6 at a local volunteer fire hall. I purposely chose this one because it was close, very reasonable price for a spot, and only 1 day. It's most likely going to be a smaller venue which I thought would be a good place for me to get my feet wet so to speak.

I always get so anxious about stuff like this. I don't know anyone who's done one before (family or friends) so I don't really know any insider tips.

I'm taking my candles, some melting tarts, and a few wax dip bears that I have in my etsy shop.

Any advice for a craft show newbie?

I'm making a checklist:

---products (duh)

---some change and a safe place to keep the money

---Bags (for the customers when they buy)

---Something to cover the table with

---a chair for me to sit in

---business cards

Um, not sure, anything else I should take? Food I guess though the paper said they will be selling food there.

If there is anything specific to candles as well, I appreciate any advice I can get.









Free Stuff, Fun Sites, Contests, and More

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP