Powered by Blogger.

Happy Halloween!

Sunday, October 31, 2010


Happy Halloween! It's been a quiet weekend, I didn't go to any wild costume parties but my BFF came over yesterday and we made brownies and watched the finale of Project Runway, and this afternoon I treated her to a mani-pedi for her birthday :)

I'm sitting here by the fire with Panini and my laptop, waiting for trick or treaters, although so far we've only had 3 groups (all neighbors) and I doubt we'll have many more!

Panini is feeling much better today, although she still doesn't do much but sleep, and has the shivers from time to time, she's been eating when we feed her and is more responsive. Hopefully she'll be back to her old self in a few days! (This picture was taken a week ago, before she got sick.)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP