Powered by Blogger.

Super casual, AKA my life as of late! (OOTD, FOTD, HOTD)

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The last few weeks I haven't done much that requires getting dressed up.  There have been a few parties, but they were all very low-key.  Hence my title- super casual!  That includes both my outfits and makeup.  I've been doing neutral makeup every day, whether it's browns, taupes, cranberries, or champagnes.  

I love bright, fun looks, but I think I'm in a rut where I feel like they just don't look good on me.  I'm going to have to slowly transition back into color.  Maybe I'll start with muted purples or greens, since those are pretty safe for me?  Anyone have any suggestions?

Anyway, this is my outfit today along with my hair and makeup.  I wasn't even planning a post like this, but my suitemates (the girls who live on the other side of our bathroom) both said they thought I looked pretty.  Their comments totally made my day!



Tank top to layer: BP from Nordstrom
Ruffle top: Forever 21
Cardigan: American Eagle
Jeans: American Eagle
Flats: Urban Outfitters

I need to get back into accessories.  This could have been a lot cuter with a necklace or something, I just wasn't sure which one to wear!

This has been my go-to hairstyle for awhile now.  I get so lazy with it, especially when I shower in the morning (Which is a rare occurrence!), so it ends up in a high, messy-but-not-crazy bun with a few pieces around my ears pulled out.
Blogger is making my pictures look terrible right now, but as you can see my eye makeup is really neutral and light.  This is kind of the reason for my heavy mascara- I always seem to pile it on when I don't do much for shadows.

(This was before I decided on the messy bun, FYI)

Face:
-Foundation: L'Oreal Feel Naturale makeup in Pale 228
-Powder: NYC Translucent mosaic powder
-Bronzer: Revlon Beyond Natural blush/bronzer in Pink, the bronzer side
-Blush: MAC On A Mission beauty powder
-Highlight: ELF Studio Golden bronzer, the light cream square

Eyes:
-Primer: VS Pro eyeshadow primer
-Highlight/inner corner: Coastal Scents 88 palette, light cream shade
-Lid/crease: MAC Retrospeck
-Outer corner/on top of eyeliner: Coastal Scents 88 palette, cool medium brown shade 
-Liner: Rimmel Spark It Up! in Tiger's Eye
-Mascara: Maybelline Full 'n' Soft in Very Black

Lips:
EOS lip balm

Thanks for reading everyone, have a great day!  I'm seeing the Lion King tonight.  I'm so excited!
<3









0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP