Powered by Blogger.

40 Beauty Questions TAG!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Blatantly stolen from allthatglitters21, oh well. I have a cold, so this would not be an attractive video :P

SKINCARE -
How many times do you wash your face daily?

At least once with an actual cleanser, but at night I usually use Kirkland daily facial wipe things. And sometimes I'll use an exfoliator at night if I remember.


What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Everything. Seriously. Currently, my forehead is flaky, while still producing copious amounts of oil. And it's incredibly sensitive. Awesome. 


What is your current facial wash?

Clean and Clear acne control wash
Do you exfoliate?

Yup. 

What brand do you use?

St. Ives apricot scrub for sensitive skin.

What moisturizer do you use?

For the longest time I used Aveeno positively radiant, but I ran out and couldn't find it on sale anywhere, so I'm now using Cetaphil moisturizer, and it's ok.

Do you have freckles?

I used to have a bunch of them, but now only a few of them remain!


Do you use eye cream?
Sometimes. I'm horribly inconsistent with it.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
YES. I used to have terrible cystic acne in high school, but I still get breakouts every once in a while.

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No, because I was too scared it would ruin my skin even more. I've heard VERY mixed reviews on it.

MAKE-UP

What foundation do you use?
Currently, Revlon Photoready. But I bounce around foundations wayyyy too often.

How about concealer?
MAC Studio Finish in NW15, and L'Oreal True match concealer in C1-2-3 (I use it around my nose, works well to cover redness and bumps).

Do you know your undertone color?
Well considering almost every foundation known to man looks extremely yellow/orange on me, it's safe to say I'm COOL, with PINK undertones.

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Crazy, beautiful inventions. I wish they didn't get so itchy after a while. 


Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?


I know this, but I definitely don't follow it to the day. When the mascara starts to smell or changes texture/gets flaky, time for a new tube!


What brand of mascara do you use?

Right now, LashBlast Length, and LashBlast Volume Luxe. But I'm the same here as with foundations- I get a new brand/type every time. I have yet to find my HG mascara. 


Sephora or MAC?

Oddly enough, I'm more likely to buy something at MAC than at Sephora. But I like them both. Sephora is better to browse in, while I usually go to MAC with a purpose...

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No.

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?

Brushes, my fingers, an eyelash curler...


Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

Yep! I used UDPP, and then I depotted it when it "ran out", but now it's all dry and rubbery, so I think I may give TFSI a shot. But I've been using Painterly PP and other PPs for a while. Definitely not the staying power that UDPP has, but better than nothing !

For the face?
Yes, I use Mac Prep and prime skin, or MAC strobe undercover base in Peachiness.


What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

MAC blanc type (boring, I know...), woodwinked, trax, naked lunch... and a few annabelle ones like Bronzed Idol.

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

Pencil when I'm just lining the waterline, but if I'm lining the upper lash line, then I use my MAC chromaline.


How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

not very often, thankfully. I'm more likely to poke myself when trying to put in my contacts.

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I only have 2 MAC pigments, and I really need to press them. I rarely reach for them because they're so messy!! But they're gorgeous!!!


Do you use mineral makeup?

No. 

What is your favorite lipstick?


I love MAC Fanfare, and Rose Nude from the Dsquared collection!

How about lipgloss?

I love the Beauty Rush ones! Also Rimmel ones are pretty good. Not a huge fan of MAC lipgloss, I have a few, but I probably won't buy more.

What is your favorite blush to use?

MAC cremeblend blush in So Sweet, So Easy, or Sonia Kashuk blush in Pink.


Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I bought a NARS lipgloss on ebay, since it kept being sold out at my Sephora. it also worked out to be cheaper online!

Do you like drugstore makeup? 
Most of it, yeah! Some of it is pretty crap, though.


Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)

I've been to a few, and they're pretty hit or miss. Sometimes I've gotten a huge haul, others, just a pair of eyelashes or something.

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

Sure.


Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

Not really. One of the only aspects of my life where I don't knock myself on something and hurt myself.

Name a makeup crime that you hate?

Wrong foundation shade.


Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

Both! When worn appropriately of course :)

Which celebrity always has great make up?

Hmm this one is hard. I think when someone else does her eyeliner, Taylor Swift looks great. And Kate Winslet always looks effortless.

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Tinted moisturizer with SPF. I think I look pretty ok with just foundation on.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Sure. But it depends on where I'm going, and whether I'm expecting to meet anybody. But I would have to use some powder, since I can get pretty oily throughout the day, and that's not cute. /


Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Most of the time, yes. If my skin is being ok, and I've been sleeping well, I think I look fine. But I just prefer to accentuate my eyes, and even out my skin tone.

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

Honestly, I have no idea. 


What do you think of Makeup??

It's fun!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP