Powered by Blogger.

February and March In's and Out's

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Howdy, y'all (I wish I could say that out loud and sound cool...),

Some ins and outs for February, and what I hope are ins and outs for March! Enjoy!

IN:

- Having one more month of classes, and then only 3 exams!
- Being able to make videos more regularly (see above).
- Wearing cute boots to school, rather than my big ugly winter boots.
- LUSH Noubar soap! So moisturizing and smells SO good!
- Revlon Photoready Foundation in Ivory. It's my shade, so Imma use it allllllllll uppppppppp!!!
- Wavy hair
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle


OUT:

- What I have to accomplish in this last month of school
- That Russian movies rarely have happy endings!!
- MAC face and body foundation. It's changed colour dramatically. Gross.
- Winter!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP