Powered by Blogger.

Great Buy Today at Famous Footwear.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My boys needed new soccer cleats for the upcoming spring season. I happened to notice while out that Famous Footwear had their great buy 1 get 1 half off sale.  Works out for me.  I also have the Famous Footwear rewards card (free to get so i recommend it. They also send you great coupons throughout the year on top of the rewards you earn).  So I looked at the soccer cleats.  Got both of the older boys a brand new pair of Nike Soccer cleats and only came to $29.99 for both pairs all together.

These are the ones I bought for them: 
Nike soccer cleat $19.99

When they have these sales it includes the whole store, even clearance items. They usually have the sale on their packs of socks too.  So if you're child is going to need new soccer cleats you may want to try: 

Famous Footwear

The sale is available online as well, even if you don't have a store near you.  You can also get the rewards card online:
Famous Footwear reward card info and application
Or in the market for yourself, now is a good time to get those new tennis shoes you've been needing or some new summer shoes.  OR my favorite, shop the clearance.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP